Radio Free Cypherpunks...

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Dec 13 05:58:53 PST 1997

Hi,

With the recent changes in the law regarding Pirate Radio is anyone looking
at sending the cypherpunks traffic over a low-power transmitter so that
folks in your town can tune in and listen to the traffic? Seems like a
perfect means to make the issues even better known.

   |      We built your fort. We will not have it used against us.      |
   |                          John Wayne -  Allegheny Uprising          |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |