Where is the c-p traffic? (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Fri Dec 12 20:37:41 PST 1997

Forwarded message:

> Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:30:30 GMT
> From: bureau42 Anonymous Remailer <nobody at bureau42.ml.org>
> Subject: Where is the c-p traffic?
>
> Am I the only one to notice that traffic has dropped from about 100
> messages/day to only a few?

You are getting *lots* of bounces if you were getting anything like 100
messages per day.

>  Does anyone know what is broken?

At this point either your arithmetic or your memory. Either way, it sounds
like a personal problem.

> Does anyone care?  Is the whole c-p list a giant MITM being run
> against a very few of us who are the only human participants?

Damn, found out.

> Isn't it odd that many key contributors to the list coincidentally
> live near nondescript neighborhood houses that bristle with
> antennae and are regularly visited by black helicopters and large
> unmarked vans?  No, I didn't think so either.  That's probably an
> unrelated operation.

Just exactly what kind of drugs are you taking? There is a house rule you
*must* bring enough for everyone.

No helicopters, vans, jack-booted thugs, or anything else around here dude.

Don't know about an opinion, a paranoia induced hallucination for sure.

   |      We built your fort. We will not have it used against us.      |
   |                          John Wayne -  Allegheny Uprising          |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |