Whoever thinks the "word" is censored, post the 'word' fool

Alex de Joode usura at sabotage.org
Fri Dec 12 15:22:46 PST 1997

[..]
: > :Or, he could just be trolling.  :)
: >
: > Doubt it. It really sounds like he believes the word is being censored.
:
: Maybe it's time for Alex to join this thread and either say "no, we don't
: filter on any words at the Replay remailer", or else "yes, here's a list
: of the words we consider to be objectionable, so please omit them from
: your posts through the Replay remailer".

As stated before we do not filter.

--
  Alex de Joode | usura at SABOTAGE.ORG | http://www.sabotage.org
	Sabotage Internet: Your Internet Problem Provider.