BAY AREA CYPHERPUNKS MEETING, SATURDAY 12/13, 1PM, MOUNTAIN VIEW

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Thu Dec 11 20:11:00 PST 1997

The December Bay Area Cypherpunks Meeting will be held 12/13 at 1pm at
Printer's Ink on Castro Street in Mountain View.
Depending on the weather and the size of the crowd,
we'll either stay there or move to the Java Something across the street.

Many of the usual suspects have been at the IETF meeting this week,
so there isn't a precise agenda, but there's been a lot of activity
to discuss:
- Dan Bernstein Hearing Dec. 8th
- PGP acquired by McAfee / NA
- OpenPGP standards committee - we've reached some probable conclusions
	on handling the CMR Additional Recipient Request,
	and there's an OpenPGP track at the IETF meeting.
- Any new hacks from Berkeley?
- Lucky Green's Latest Smartcard Tricks

Directions: Printer's Ink. is on Castro St. at the corner of Dana,
	about two blocks south of the Central Expressway.
	Parking lots are behind the stores.

	From 101, Take Moffett Blvd Exit to Mountain View
	Moffett becomes Castro St. as it crosses the Central Expressway.

	From El Camino, take Castro St. about two blocks north.

	By Caltrain, take the Mountain View Castro Street stop,
	about 1 hour south of San Francisco or 20 min north of San Jose.

	By ICBM or GPS, it's about 37.39395N 122.07791W.

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com