Hackers crack Yahoo, call for Mitnick release [CNN]

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Dec 9 21:02:23 PST 1997

At 10:52 pm -0500 on 12/9/97, Jim Choate forwarded:

I really don't know which is more funny, this line:

> >      "The virus can be stopped. But not by mortals."

Or this one:

> >      Mitnick was indicted last year on charges
> >      involving a multimillion-dollar crime wave in cyberspace.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>