Crypto Law Survey updated

Jyri Kaljundi jk at stallion.ee
Tue Dec 9 04:35:30 PST 1997

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Bert-Jaap Koops wrote:

> I have just updated my survey of existing and envisaged cryptography
> laws and regulations. See the Crypto Law Survey at
> http://cwis.kub.nl/~frw/people/koops/lawsurvy.htm
>
> This update includes:
> -new entries on Estonia

Where did you get the information that: "permit from the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs is required for export and for transit through Estonia." ?
I find it pretty hard to believe, because our company as probably the
leading security software reseller has imported and exported every kind of
crypto software to and from Estonia and done transit through Estonia. Or
could someone point me to the source of the sentence in your crypto law
survey?

Jyri Kaljundi
jk at stallion.ee
AS Stallion Ltd