Why NOT have an Offshore Trust ??

bways at earth.spearhead.net bways at earth.spearhead.net
Tue Dec 9 00:18:44 PST 1997

It's perfectly legal and within all our rights to have our savings in an offshore trust!  You too can keep your assets  judgement-proof, accessible and completely anonymous by owning a trust in a foreign bank. It's how the rich have been procting their assets for all these years.

Got no money, you say? Here's a good opportunity. You can earn really well, and quickly, as a representative in this very interesting business. All earnings are deposited directly  into your trust. Doesn't get any better than that! Easy to learn reports & training course are available.

Now you can offer Information to friends about tax havens & trusts, assset protection, offshore business & banking, completely anonymous International credit cards, and lowest-rate prepaid national and International calling cards.

Or - just own a trust... It's worth it. It makes you feel really good....Like your money is not just being wasted, or up for grabs by anyone with enough determination to take it away...

Know about this now! http://209.136.73.164/bways/offshoretrust

To be removed from this list, simply hit reply...