ATTN: Boston-Finney Distributors !!!

Homebiz at Nstar.net Homebiz at Nstar.net
Mon Dec 8 19:17:36 PST 1997

Dear Boston Finney Representative:

Before you LOOSE your Boston Finney Downline to shear FRUSTRATION,
you need to consider protecting your OWN success and look at the
MLM ELECTRICITY program offered by NSI.

NSI is a 1.5 BILLION dollar debt free company that has invested
$100,000,000.00 into their infra-structure for their Electricity
Division.

NSI distributors in our organization get a FREE:

1.  Web Page
2.  800 Opportunity Line
3.  Fax-on-Demand
4.  Conference Call Line to access
5.  Training Call Line to access
6.  With many more marketing tools being developed now!

If interested email me your name, area code, phone number and the
best time to call you.

Best Regards,
BRAD ELDER

P.S.  It's not just electricity!  At "Your Option" you can also profit
from Natural Gas, Web TV, Cable, Internet Access, Digital Satellite TV,
Home Security, Cellular, Paging, Telephone, Voice Mail and World Wide
Electronic Home Shopping Internet Commerce.