Chris Lewis kills babies after he molests them.

Robert A. Costner pooh at efga.org
Fri Dec 5 19:51:17 PST 1997

At 07:31 AM 12/5/97 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>"Robert A. Costner" <pooh at efga.org> writes:
>
>> At 12:07 PM 12/4/97 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>> >I might have a good cause of action against Chris Lewis, but the
asshole is
>> >in Canada. (I found out the forger's home address. I hope someone blows
his
>> >fucking brains out, for he surely deserves to die.)
>[snip]
>>
>> In most matters where I have been involved with Chris Lewis, I have tended
>> to side with Chris.
>
>Therefore you're a censorous cocksucker and an asshole.  Fuck you.

My!  What language!  And without a remailer.

At least the "snip" part gave you instructions on how to follow proven
legal procedure to file against alleged spam in a situation like this, so
you no longer have to whine about Chris Lewis being in Canada and you not
having a clue as to how to deal with it.

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:pooh at efga.org
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key