another mixmaster source branch

Adam Back aba at dcs.ex.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 11:49:46 PST 1997

Anyone with a export controlled web site in the US like to give home
to Rich Salz's mixmaster re-write?

Adam

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 13:28:32 -0500 (EST)
From: Rich Salz <rsalz at opengroup.org>
To: coderpunks at toad.com
Subject: Take my mixmaster source
Sender: owner-coderpunks at toad.com

A long time ago, Lance graciously gave me a copy of his mixmaster
source.  I ended up doing a line-by-line rewrite, splitting it
into different executables, FSF configure'ing it, etc.

I'm not going to have time to finish it.  There is one bug that
I know of, an off-by-one error in decoding multi-hop messages.

If you would like fame and fortune and a somewhat interesting
debugging problem, and you're inside the US or Canada, please
send me email.  I would like to see this code get released, and
used.

Thanks.