Censorial leftists (Was: Interesting article)

David Honig honig at otc.net
Fri Dec 5 10:30:29 PST 1997

At 07:17 AM 12/5/97 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>Steve Thompson <stevet at myofb.org> writes:
>> As for Gays and Lezbians, well, sorry but that's right out.  Such
unproductive
>> behaviour cannot be tolerated.
>
>Gas the perverts.

Gas is corrosive; we can harvest their organs for breeders who need lungs
and corneas
if we use a different method.  Or we can use the organs to keep the
suffering alive indefinately,
since suicide is out.

The goal, after all, is as much human biomass at whatever cost....

      David Honig                   Orbit Technology
     honig at otc.net                  Intaanetto Jigyoubu

Information is a dense, colorless, odorless material readily transmitted
across empty space and arbitrary boundaries by shaking charged particles.