Censorial leftists (Was: Interesting article)

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz+ at cmu.edu
Thu Dec 4 19:00:50 PST 1997

> <sigh> Do I really want to start this thread up ....

No, you don't.  The pro-choice/pro-life argument is off-topic for
fight-censorship, and presumably also for cypherpunks (though I
don't read that list, and wouldn't presume to speak for them).
If people want to argue this point, please do it somewhere else.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+ at cmu.edu>
   I don't speak for CMU.  Thankfully, they don't speak for me either.
   Oh - and I'm not a lawyer, either...