Bill Stewart kills babies after he molests them. Honest! /

Robert A. Costner pooh at efga.org
Thu Dec 4 13:41:52 PST 1997

At 12:07 PM 12/4/97 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>I might have a good cause of action against Chris Lewis, but the asshole is
>in Canada. (I found out the forger's home address. I hope someone blows his
>fucking brains out, for he surely deserves to die.) In what court would I
>sue him (for interfering with my contractual relations with PSI)?

Just so you can quit whining...

This topic was recently covered in a Spam seminar that was sponsored by
EFGA.  Based on the case of Jones vs. National Inquirer, you claim to have
an action perpetrated against an individual (you) in your home state.  You
file in either federal or state court of your state.  If, as in the recent
Texas case brought by Flowers.com and TISPA against a spammer, the
defendant does not show, there is a high likelihood that you will be
awarded damages.  There is a company in North Carolina that will collect
the judgement out of Canada for you.

In most matters where I have been involved with Chris Lewis, I have tended
to side with Chris.  Your question was such a simplistic one, that I though
it deserved an answer.

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:pooh at efga.org
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key