Unbreakable Encryption / Re: Superdistribution development/release

TruthMonger tm at dev.null
Wed Dec 3 19:35:35 PST 1997

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Here an incentive: if anyone breaks this, I'll write an article about it
> and another profiling the person who does.
>
> When you have this kind of "encryption" scheme running on untrusted
> hardware to which the user has access, it's doomed to fail. Even if it's
> custom hardware, it'll probably be broken, but it'll just take longer.

  I-ay et-bay ou-yay an't-cay eak-bray is-thay essage-may.

  For a limited time (ACT NOW!) I am offering shares in my new
encryption ompany-cay that has developed an unbreakable new
pig-latin technology.
  Rumors that I acquired this technology by buying out DataETRetch
are completely unfounded.

Uth-trayOnger-May