Cypherpunks, PGP Buyout, & Writing Code...

Nerthus at server1.efga.org Nerthus at server1.efga.org
Wed Dec 3 07:03:58 PST 1997

[NOTE: This message was remailed by an anonymous remailing system.
The original sender is unknown, and has inserted the From: header.
This information has not been verified. As with all mail or news
messages, you should examine the headers carefully before responding.
Direct questions about this system to <admin at anon.efga.org>.]