Qualified Traffic Key to Toys..

shop at ns.alpina1.net shop at ns.alpina1.net
Wed Dec 3 20:28:43 PST 1997

and Hobbies Internet Sales.

Special Announcement..First Time Offered to selected
web sites - Exclusive Banner Program -
**only four spaces available in Toys/Hobbies**

As the Web gets more and more congested, you know that attracting
qualified buyers to your site gets even more challenging!

This New Exclusive Offer for your Toys/Hobbies Site will bring
you specific, targeted, exposure.

Established in 1994, our award-winning, World Wide Shopping
Complex with avg 1.5 million hits a month now offers you
EXCLUSIVE banner ads in our FOUR highly-visited Toys/Hobbies
category directories. This is an exceptional opportunity at a
very affordable rate and has not been previously offered.

You will get tremendous exposure in four shopping locations.
You could not get a more targeted audience for your products.
These visitors are specifically looking in theToys/Hobbies section.

Introductory Rates: ONE ONLY banner per location at top of
Toys/Hobbies category directory.
       Per Location.....$495.00 for one year
       All Four Locations...$1495 for one year.

What some of our storeowners have accomplished:

One storeowner, after just over a year, grew to 5-figure Internet
sales,another doubled their sales in just one month, another's
business grew to over 70% international, an industrial client
reports great response and sales, wholesalers and mfg. are getting
distribution for their product lines, another storeowner has built
a tremendous catalog mail order business, one store introduced a new
product which started selling the first weekend online...

To get full details of this exclusive banner offer, please hit reply
and type BANNER OFFER in the subject line. However, there are only
Four Banner Spots available in your category, so if you are interested,
please email back at once. (We will also include other options
for your information).

If you wish to be permanently removed from our announcement
mailings, please hit reply and type remove in subject line.
Thank You.