Make More Sales!

M4f7mtcED at juno.com M4f7mtcED at juno.com
Wed Dec 3 01:47:28 PST 1997

Make More Sales!!!

Your product, service, information, opportunity can be
seen by thousands or even millions in just days!

We are experienced commercial emailers who know
how important it is to get your message, product, or service
out to the masses FAST! We offer fast turn around at a fair
price.

At  S. Direct Marketing we offer:

Highly targeted ads:  We use the most advanced software
available to "extract" or find people that might be interested
in your offer by entering "key words" in search engines and
browsers.  We can target your ad to the following criteria:
Hobbies, Special Interests, Bus. Opp., Income Seekers,
MLM, and much more.

Your cost to extract targeted email addresses is only 1.5 cents
per email address, i.e. 10,000 targeted emails would be $150;
20,000 emails for $300. The cost for us to mail all targeted
email lists is an additional $50.

I extract 50 to 100,000 AOL addresses every day! "No one
else can do this by the way". The cost for these general lists
are 1 cent for every 10 names.... Just tell us how many you
want. I will personally extract all the duplicate names for you.
Thus making it a clean list.

Yes!  We sell our lists!  If you need us to generate a lists for you, just
call for our rates.

We will need an additional 3-5 days to generate a targeted list.
A targeted list of 25,000 emails can typically generate as much response as a general list of 1,000,000 emails!

Price Rates for General (Non Targeted) Emails

		  10,000  emails $50
		  25,000  emails $55
		  50,000  emails $65
		  100,000 emails $115
		  150,000 emails $145
		  200,000 emails $195
		  300,000 emails $250

Ordering Instructions:  We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express,  check by fax or you can mail check or money order.

Please print this order form and have it ready when you call
our office. Our office hours are: 9am to 9pm (PST) 7-days.
Call now! 510-653-4709

You will be given directions on where and how to send us
your order.

30