Pasting in From:

Robert A. Costner pooh at efga.org
Mon Dec 1 15:52:57 PST 1997

At 12:34 PM 12/1/97 -0800, stewarts at ix.netcom.com wrote:
>But you don't need a special anonymity server to do that;
>a keyserver plus either a personna certificate or some archiving mechanism
is enough.
>The certificate shows that you're the first+only person at that
>certificate issuer to use the name you've chosen; the archive
>shows that the first poster using the name <nym> used PGP Key <key>.
>I have a PGP key I use for signing pseudonyms which performs
>the personna certificate function - I'll verify uniqueness
>of keys that I've signed.

I was thinking of remailers sending out anon messages with a distinct from
line that has zero connection (in the nym database) to any email address.
Is this possible?  To establish a nym only through one way communication?

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:pooh at efga.org
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key