PGP Signatures

Lynne L. Harrison lharrison at mhv.net
Sun Aug 31 14:48:45 PDT 1997

At 02:27 AM 9/1/97 +1000, platypus wrote:

>Dose Cypherpunks have an FAQ?  and dose it need one?

Last time I checked, it's at: ftp://ftp.csua.berkeley.edu:/pub/cypherpunks

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.       |    Destiny:
Poughkeepsie, New York        |    "A tyrant's authority for crime
lharrison at mhv.net             |    and a fool's excuse for failure."
http://www.dueprocess.com     |      - Ambrose Bierce

DISCLAIMER:  I am not your attorney; you are not my client.
             Accordingly, the above is *NOT* legal advice.