No Subject

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sat Aug 30 23:04:49 PDT 1997

Received this yesterday.  Out of curiousity, anyone
know where (810) area code is located?

------Begin Forwarded Message-----------

Imagine yourself watching EVERY PREMIUM
and basic CHANNEL on your own equipment
just two short days from now!

Whether your system is Jerrold (TM), General Instrument (TM),
Scientific Atlanta (TM), Tocom (TM), Pioneer (TM), Zenith (TM),
Hamlin (TM), or Oak (TM) we have the equipment for you.

We are Tuxton Wholesale Electronics - America's
best source for cable TV converters / descramblers
and we stand behind what we sell:

30 day money back guarantee
6 month warranty
Technical support hotline

All units are:

Completely automatic - just hook up and enjoy
Completely undetectable - no one outside your home knows it's there
Completely bullet proof - only you can shut it down
Constructed of the latest micro circuitry - for years of dependability

Prices start at just $189

*****SPECIAL INTERNET OFFER*****

Call us today at 810-468-2891 M-F 10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
with the make and model number of your cable company's
converter / descrambler and second day Federal Express
SHIPPING IS FREE!!!!!

That's right -  in two days you'll have ALL THE CHANNELS
and we'll pay the shipping charges!

**ONLY THOSE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL ARE ELIGIBLE ****

Hurry, our SPECIAL Internet Promotion ends September 12th, 1997.
When calling please provide us with your e-mail address
to receive free shipping.

Need extra income - everyone wants these boxes -
ask about our dealer program (volume discounts).

This is the only message that you will receive.
Your name will be automatically removed from our database.

Thank You.

All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners and
are used for reference only.  Tuxton Wholesale Electronics claims no
affiliation with any of these companies and uses the names for
identification and illustration purposes only.

---------End Forwarded Message--------------