Live Sex..NO VIDEO DELAY..Like TV!|

sexeygirltoy at 06137.com sexeygirltoy at 06137.com
Sat Aug 30 14:56:05 PDT 1997

Live Interactive Video Sex.  FIRST 5 MINUTES FREE

Wouldn't you like to see a Live Girl on
your computer Screen??? Now the girl can see you as well - Featuring Two
way video. This video service is not like others. There is no video
delay, and the screen is crystal clear and big, just like a T.V. You can
also talk to her on a voice line as you are watching her do it all just
for you. Our Live video is so good that we are giving you 5 Free min. to
show you that we are the best.

Hurry up and visit our website at

http://209.14.198.122/livesex.htm

Me and my friends are waiting for you now and will do anything
you want us to.

Love Savanah,
XOXOXO

P.S. If you have a quick cam don't forget to plug it in. Me and my
friends will love to see you as well!!!!

http://209.14.198.122/livesex.htm