heart

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Tue Aug 26 08:05:37 PDT 1997

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} wrote:

> > On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, ? the platypus {aka David Formosa} wrote:
>
> [...Realy lame aregument on my part snipped...]
>
> What was I on when I wrote that crap!?

Good question... I'd like to know where you got it so I can smoke some
too... must be some good mind altering shit....

> But I have a better example :D
>
> I take a blood sample from our plunger wealding cop,  its the blood of a
> homospapian i.e. a human.
>
> The cop makes use of the plunger.
>
> I take a second sample from our plunger wealding cop, its the blood of a
> homospapain i.e. a human.
>
> The cop can't become inhuman by any action thay take.

How's that again?  Earlier you were saying that if any human considers
another human inhuman, all huamns lose humanity points, I showed an
example whereby all of humankind's inhumans action (by your model) would
calls all humanity - including the cop - to lose their humanity points to
the point of having negative humanity points therefore being human.  Why
are cops an exception to this?

OTOH: By your new example:

If you now take a blood sample from the plungee, is he human as well?  If
so, then both the cop and the plungee are human, therefore neither has
lost humanity points, and if someone else came with a chainsaw and cut the
cop's head off, and you now take all three persons' blood, they all are
human.

Whether or not the chainsaw dude did it with malice and thought the cop
inhuman, all three blood samples will still show human.

So what's your point now?

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....