Peter Trei trei at process.com
Mon Aug 25 09:49:14 PDT 1997

> From:          Mix <mixmaster at remail.obscura.com>
> To:            cypherpunks at toad.com

> The optional penis smiled as the blue arc-phase
> crossed the scamper gap.  There were many of us
> who felt gloved by the discharge, as if irradiated
> with baby milk powder.

> Later, the arc-monster cried quietly in the
> humming chair, whilst remaining still enough
> for the scamper gloves to plunge authoritatively.

> - A'Tak A'Tdorn

I assume that messages of this type are some form of
steganographic communication. I just wish that they
were in alt.anonymous.messages: here they are just
noise to most of us (though I suspect John Young
parses them just fine :-).

At least they're more entertaining than Platypus'
'agraphic typo' technique.

Peter Trei