MACKERALS / Re: MIRICLES EVERYWHERE!!!

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sun Aug 24 20:23:16 PDT 1997

At 9:14 pm -0400 on 8/24/97, MackeralMonger wrote:

>   Hettinga, once a respected member of the financial crypto community,

Since he works in neither finance, or crypto, *that's* a laugh...

> has been turned
> into pathetic figure by Platypus-Downey Syndrome, which has aggragated

Aggragated? oh, right. Agraphia.

> the Money Fever
> that he had been successful in controlling up to this point. Now he has
> been reduced
> to spamming the Internet with MLM Prayer-List chain mail, in a desperate
> attempt to
> "Make Money La$t" at a dollar-a-pop.
>   Once a secular figure known as the Father of eCa$h, Hettinga is now a
> quasi-religious
> Cyhperpunk Cult of One leader known as the Dollar Llama.

Oh, well. Just as long as you heap me with money instead of scrod, er,
scorn, and make the wolves go away from my door, what you say about me in
print doesn't bother me as long as you spell my name right -- and you
attribute my quotes, of course. :-).

Cheers,
The arrogant wit bender

(How's *that* for agraphia. Unscramble the anagram, and, for extra bonus
points, get my True (middle) Name.)

;-).

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/