More Energy ... Less Fat !!! (3 day trial)

75402529 at delphi.com 75402529 at delphi.com
Mon Aug 25 01:11:23 PDT 1997

**************************************
EAT THE FOODS YOU LOVE
NO WILL POWER REQUIRED
**************************************
Anyone who has struggled to lose weight, like I did,
can tell you DIETS ALONE DON'T WORK !
That's because the difference between thin and overweight
individuals has more to do with metabolic rate than what
they eat.  It's believed most lean individuals have a
metabolism designed to BURN FAT !

We have designed a product that works
several ways to help you achieve maximum
results from your weight-loss program. This
unique blend of herbs, botanicals and Chromium
Picolinate, improves your metabolism so
your body relies more on stored fat and
less on stored proteins.
"LOSE THE FAT....
       NOT THE MUSCLE"

Typically, up to 30% of lost weight is
muscle.  This lowers your metabolic rate and
slows calorie-burning.  This lowered metabolic
rate makes it hard to keep lost pounds from
creeping back.  Result: the "Yo-Yo" syndrome
in which weight is repeatedly lost and then
regained.  After each lose-gain cycle the
portion of fat increases.

To break this vicious cycle, it is important
to lose only fat while maintaining, or even
increasing muscle.  Studies show that optimal
chromium nutrition is an effective part of long-term
fat-loss programs.  Our unique formula of
specialized herbs and botanicals is coupled
with the best source of chromium available,
patented Chromium Picolinate.

HERE'S EVIDENCE !

Several double-blind crossover studies
conducted along with clinical and laboratory
tests at a leading university and hospital have
proven that the ingredients in this product are
effective.

Without changing dietary or exercise
habits, over a six-week period, subjects in
separate studies lost an average of 23% body fat or
approximately 4.4 lbs. of fat, and increased lean
body mass by 1.5 lbs.

People over the age of 46 did even better,
and women seemed to do the best.  People
with elevated cholesterol levels averaged a 10%
drop in LDL cholesterol.

          WHAT EXACTLY IS
      CHROMIUM PICOLINATE?

It's a bioactive chromium with clinically
proven benefits.  Chromium is vital to
good health and is essential for the efficient
functioning of insulin.  Poor responsiveness to
insulin is common and is linked with increased
risk of being overweight, heart disease, elevated
blood fat, high blood presure and diabetes.

Over 90% of American diets provide much
less than the minimal amount of chromium
recommended by The National Academy
of Science.  Most forms of chromium are not
easily absorbed by the body, but chromium
picolinate, being bioactive, is easily absorbed.
In fact, it has been shown to reduce body fat,
lower cholesterol and even reduce elevated
block-sugar in diabetics.

THE DIET BREAKTHRU OF THE CENTURY !!

"Over the last 10 years, I have tried a variety of
weight loss methods, spent thousands of dollars
and failed at all of them.  By December 1995, I
was the heaviest I had ever weighed-235 lbs.
I had no energy.  My self-esteem had hit rock
bottom... I was introduced to Thermo Lift and
have never looked back! My energy level has
boosted and my weight loss increased... In total
I have lost 70 lbs. and went from a size 22 to a
size 12.  The most amazing part - It's So Easy!"
Becky

"I began using Thermo-Lift the seventh week of
gymnastics training to achieve a specific result: a
washboard stomach.  By the end of the eighth week
all I could see were solid stomach muscles!  I
recommend Thermo-Lift to all my muscle therapy
clientele for its superior fat burnng and muscle toning
abilities."   Chris

"I had tried everything to lose weight but nothing worked.
With Thermo-Lift I was amazed at how quickly I lost
weight - 4 pounds in 4 days! My energy level has
sky rocketed and it's helped me curb my chocolate
binges.  Thanks!!"       Gloria

      100% SAFE AND NATURAL!

       THE INGREDIENTS

Chromium Picolinate: Helps your body use stored fat for
energy while maintaining lean muscle mass.

Bee Pollen:  Effective for combating fatigue,
depression, and colon disorders.

Siberian Ginseng:  Is a good source of energy and
endurance, as well as mental and physical vigor.

Gota Kola:  Aids in the elimination of excess fluids,
fights fatigue and depression.

Guarana Extract:  Increases mental alertness and fights
fatigue.  A very high energy source.

Ma Huang Extract:  Helps to increase energy; controls
appetite.

Also includes:  White Willow Bark, Bladderwrack,
Reishi Mushroom, Rehmannia Root, Ginger Root,
Licorice Root, and Astralagus.

     NUTRITIONAL BREAKTHROUGH!

Now You Can Safely Shed Unwanted Fat -
Without Dieting Or Strenuous Exercise!  It's The
Way To Firm Up Without Giving Up The Food
You Love!

            IT'S SO EASY !

All You Do Is Take One Capsule Twice A Day!
No Messy Powders! No Starvation Diets! You'll
Lose Weight And Feel Great!

          IT REALLY WORKS!

Thermo Lift Improves Your Metabolism So Your
Body Burns Excess Fat!  The Result Is A Leaner,
Trimmer, Firmer Physique!!

     Order your Thermo-Lift today!
     One - month supply is only $29.95

SPECIAL - TRIAL SIZE !!!!!
3 Day Trial Size for $3.00
       If you order within the next 5 days
( For trial size - include a self addressed stamped
           letter size envelope )

Fill out and Mail In:
YES!! Please rush me a one - month supply of
Thermo-Lift!  Enclosed is a check/money order for
$32.95 (includes $3.00 Shipping).

Name:___________________________

Address:_________________________

City:____________________________

State:____________Zip:____________

Phone:__________________________

Email Address:____________________

Mail to:
Dynamic Marketing Solutions
Dept. DSM824
P.O. Box 79057
Houston,Texas 77279

The information contained in the report was derived from many medical,
nutrional and media publications.  It is not intended for medical or nutritional
claims but for information and educational purposes.  Please consult a health
professional should the need for one be indicated.

This is a NO DIET, NO WILL POWER,
easy  to LOSE WEIGHT!!

Lose Weight, Eliminate FATIGUE, and FEEL GREAT!!!