An end to "court appointed attorneys"

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Thu Aug 21 20:24:35 PDT 1997

On Thu, Aug 21, 1997 at 11:54:31AM -0400, Ray Arachelian wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, Kent Crispin wrote:
>
> > One wonders if there is a microscope powerful enough to resolve Tim
> > May's heart.
>
> Meethinks (not speaking for Tim) that years under a fascist natzi-like
> regime bent on ripping out all out freedoms one by one and confiscating
> all things threatening to it would cause any awake person to lose any
> compassion for the scum that run our Freeh country.

Tim's problem is not lack of compassion for government workers - his
problem is lack of compassion, period.  He wasn't talking about
governments -- he was talking about a billion or so people -- the
"sheeple", the "herd", the "underclass" -- whatever cute word he can
overload with the considerable bile and and contempt at his command.

The old saying, Ray, is that you can travel any path you want, but be
sure to choose one with heart.

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent at songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...