State Charges in Weaver Case

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Thu Aug 21 18:37:37 PDT 1997

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Mike Duvos wrote:

> I suppose it has something to do with that "only following
> orders" thing. :)

Fine, then what shall we charge the one that gave the order with?  And
what shal be the punishment?  If the one who takes the order relinquishes
reposability, then the one giving the order must be doubly responsible.

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....