heart

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Thu Aug 21 18:17:20 PDT 1997

At 05:39 AM 8/22/97 +1000, you wrote:
>> What compassion did they show?  Toilet plungers?  Bullets in the head,
>> flame throwers and tanks?
>
>So we should resond in a simmler mannor?

Should we just sit idly by and let police officers attack citizens?

Or maybe we should do what our founders wanted, defend ourselves with
miliary rifles.  So if a pig wants to shove a crowbar up your ass, are you
going to shoot him, or just say "I would never violate your rights like this!"
 "The right of the people to be secure in their persons,   houses,  papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches   and  seizures, shall not be
violated."
			-U.S. Constitution, Amendment IV