Soon the neighbor's dog will be in the act...(Was Re: book talktoday)

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Aug 21 08:47:22 PDT 1997

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:25:50 -0400
To: dcsb at ai.mit.edu
From: Rodney Thayer <rodney at sabletech.com>
Subject: book talk today
Sender: bounce-dcsb at ai.mit.edu

I was in SoftPro in Burlington (the bookstore) last night and saw they are
having an "Internet Cryptography Seminar" today at 6pm, "featuring Dr.
Richard E. Smith, author of "Internet Cryptography".

I wonder if he'll be digitally signing copies of the book :-)

"dcsb-request at ai.mit.edu" with one line of text: "help".

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/