I regret...

Mike Duvos enoch at zipcon.net
Wed Aug 20 20:27:24 PDT 1997

> "I regret that I have but 169 lives (and one leg)
>  to give for my country."

In other McVeigh news, Defense Lawyer Stephen Jones accused his client of
"raising the definition of the term ingratitude to new meanings."

Apparently, legal etiquette now requires that those winning Lethal
Injection at the hands of a Government Shill must profusely thank their
Shill after sentence is passed.

     enoch at zipcon.com   $    via Finger                       $
         {Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}