Shakespearean Conspiracy / Re: FCPUNX:McVeigh on McVeigh

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sun Aug 17 00:15:49 PDT 1997

Wazoo MixMaster wrote:
> At 06:27 PM 8/15/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >For fifteen million dollars, McVeigh's lawyer couldn't be troubled to
> >raise his voice in his client's defense.
>
> McVeigh's trial wasn't about truth or justice.  It was all about getting revenge,
> drawing blood, satisfying the bloodthirsty people of America.
>
> this government controlled dickless loser that was McVeighs lawyer,
> didn't prosecute like a man, because then he'd be blacklisted and treated like shit.
>
> If anyone out in this world feels like bumping off McVeighs lawyer,
> please do so.  We need less lawyers like him.

  Keep in mind that you should first remove all works of Shakespeare
from your possession, since possession of them could lead to the
filing of conspiracy charges against you.
  It might also draw the cypherpunks into the web of conspiracy from
the point of view of the broad, unconstitutional laws covering this
area, since Shakespeare was a cypher-punster. (I hope no one on the
list has been exporting the works of Shakespeare without an export
license.)

BardMonger