Reducing Crypto-Anonymous Crime by 50% / Re: Getting ecash without an MTB account

Neva Remailer nobody at neva.org
Fri Aug 15 17:28:41 PDT 1997

Mike wrote:
> Alice wants to receive e$1 from Bob. She creates a random number, blinds
> it, and gives the blinded number to Bob. He shows the number to the
> Mint, asking for a withdrawal of e$1 with a signature on this coin
> number. Bob gives the signed and still blinded coin to Alice. She
> unblinds it and spends it, end of story.

  It seems to me that many of the government's fascist goals for
stopping strong crypto and anonymous financial transactions could
be realized merely by whacking out Alice and Bob.
  An analysis of the cypherpunks list archives shows that most of
the undesirable activities being perpetrated in the crypto-anonymity
arena are the result of a conspiracy between Alice, Bob, and their
shady friends.
  Anybody know their last names?

A Concerned Cititzen