Remailer hating Nazis (was Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses))

Patrick Oonk patrick at atro.pine.nl
Fri Aug 15 01:11:37 PDT 1997

> The remailer hating Nazi called Patrick Oonk wrote:
> >At least I don't hide behind a remailer.
>
> There's no cowardice to it, dumbass.  Our founding fathers and others wrote things anonymously.  I guess they're cowards?
>
> If so, then burn in hell, Nazi scum-sucking weasel!

I wrote two remailer programs, I ran several remailers, and I am working
on bugfixes for replay. I couldn't care less about your founding
fathers who killed the native americans and raped their women.
Killing virtually unarmed  people with guns is an act of cowardice.

Flaming me through a remailer is the equivalent of shouting
'hey asshole!' and then running away. Children do it often.

I also cannot reply to you privately, so all other members of
this mailinglist have to suffer our private flamewar.

	hugs and kisses,

	Patrick

--
| Patrick Oonk -    http://patrick.mypage.org/  - patrick at pine.nl |
| PGP Key ID 0xDA2E93FA   -   Internic PO59   -   <clicketyclick> |