Mail Program is screwey, sorry

David D.W. Downey admin at CyberSpaceTechnologies.com
Wed Aug 13 05:20:08 PDT 1997

I apologize for the remail of the Eternity uncensorable post. I have
recently switched Linux versions and the mail program is a little bit
screwy. This one was mailed via Netscape for Linux. (Which itself is a
little screwy.) It does not send the message in the same format that it
displays on screen, as well as reposting the replied to message. I will
fix it as soon as possible. For now there may be one or two thers that
come through like this. Plese forgive them.