The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses)

David D.W. Downey admin at CyberSpaceTechnologies.com
Sun Aug 10 13:38:11 PDT 1997

Alan wrote:

> If you don't want to be treated like a fundie, don't act >like one.

Whatever. So, evcen though I am not a fundie, I must say this in their
defense. So it's ok for you to bash the fundies, but not for them to
bash you. Hmm, who ever said turn-about is fair play must not have read
*your* rule book.

> Also...  There is a thing called "paragraphs".  Please >learn how to use them.  They will make you seem less like a >luser.

Yes Mr. English teacher, sir. If how I write or type instead of the
content contained within shall be the basis of my losership, then there
is something wrong with the reader not the writer. (Besides, I use
Netscape under Linux 3.3 and there seems to be a problem with the
keyboard map. I've noticed it myself when I have read my own postbacks.
The message structure comes out differently than what I typed it in as.
It will take some time to track down the incorrect amappings. Please be
patient folks, and I will fix the  grammatical errors of my ways.)