The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses)

Paul H. Merrill paulmerrill at acm.org
Fri Aug 8 15:31:35 PDT 1997

I think you better check the IDs a little better next time.  That
interview was with someone from the religious hierarchy (or someplace
significantly lower)  ((it is so hard to tell them apart these days))
not Jesus.  Time is just about ripe to drive the moneychangers from the
temple again.

After all, you wouldn't like it if DDWD were to put out hisparty line
spoutings under TruthMonger would you?  In much the same way, I am sure
that Jesus does not care for the atrocities that have been and will be
done in his.

Paul H. Merrill