Eternity Content Suggestions

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 12:09:45 PDT 1997

> Favorite Cypherpunks Cryptographic Links, including helpful offshore
> source code archives, and a pointer to the Cyphernomicon.

Yes, actually posting some crypto code to the eternity archive would be a
good way to export it, I know it`s big but how about the whole platform
independent source to PGP v5.0 as a plaintext document.

Oh, and how about some $cientology "copyrighted" documents.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/