Investing on the Web?

53573730 at usa.net 53573730 at usa.net
Sun Aug 3 18:41:00 PDT 1997

       INVESTORS, BROKER/DEALERS, AND BUSINESS OWNERS!

     The Global Stock Exchange  has a new service on the web that will alert
you to new and promising issues as well as exciting ipos, secondary offerings,
and private offerings.  If you would like us to keep you informed by way of
short messages pointing you via hot link to issues on the web, click on
our hot link below, visit our site, and sign up for the service you choose!
It's free, fast, easy, confidential, and we think you'll be glad you took
a moment to fill out our simple form at:   GSE1.

     The Global Stock Exchange also deals with mergers, acquisitions, and
in taking companies public.  If you have an interest in going public or
merging your public shell, visit:   GSE2.

     For funding options visit:   GSE5.

Thank you,
John, Kevin, and Crew at
The Global-Stock-Exchange

     If this message offends you in any way, please accept my apology for
disturbing you.   Just reply to   GSE
 with "remove" in the Subject or the Message section of the reply mail and
 your name will be removed from our database.

     To be globally removed from all lists go to   IEMMC.