Yet another self-labeling system (do you remember -L18?)

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 07:21:21 PDT 1997

> It generally is not morally wrong to take steps to prevent children from
> having access to pornography, provided they're your children or you have a
> custodial relationship.

I used to be of broadly this opinion, and still am conviced it is so,
However, I think we have to separate saying something is not morally
wrong from encouraging it, I believe parents may censor their childrens
access to information as they see fit, but I don`t think they should.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/