August Cypherpunks Meeting Announcement

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Sat Aug 2 03:10:24 PDT 1997

This month's SF Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting will take place at a new
location. Please pay close attention to the directions.

We will have several interesting topics to talk about, but have very
limited time. Please be there on schedule or you will miss the good stuff.

When:
Saturday, August 9, 1997 at 1:00 PM PDT. [22:00 local]

Where:
The Workshop tent, HIP'97 Campground, Almere, The Netherlands.

How to get there:
Take any plane from SFO to Shipol. Then follow the directions at
http://www.hip97.nl/route.html

This month's topics include:
o The electronic release of the PGP 5.0 platform independent source code.
o An introduction to the PGPcdk, a cryptographic toolkit.
o The Onion Router beta release.
o Practical phone encryption.
o Fast crypto on a smartcard.

What to do if you get lost:
Call me at my cell phone. +31 (0)6 5373-5125.

See you there,

--Lucky Green <shamrock at netcom.com>
  PGP encrypted mail preferred.
  Be HIP and join us for HIP'97 in Amsterdam.
  http://www.hip97.nl/