OverRun Msgs Re: Denning questions/reverses her position?

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Fri Aug 1 07:48:39 PDT 1997

Sounds like Dorothy's Revenge to me.  (i.e. a case of the email shits. :)
Heheh. :)

On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Attila T. Hun wrote:

> on or about 970731:2245 it was expostulated:
>
> +::
> +Anon-To: cypherpunks at toad.com
>
> +Attila T. Hun wrote:
> +>     I'm too old for this!  I never thought I would see the day that
> +>     Dorothy Denning would terminate her star role as a shill for the
> +>     Clinton/LEA encryption ban!
>
> +  As a matter of fact, the mere thought of this happening has caused
> +Attila to go into a state of "brain-lock" wherein he sits at his
> +keyboard, sending the same message, over and over again, to the list.
> +  It will be interesting to see what happens to Attila's brain if
> +Clinton ever vetos a bill because it subverts the Constitution.
>
> +  BTW, Dorothy Denning's new spokesperson is a flying pig, and the
> +Weather Network reports that Hell froze over shortly before Denning's
> +new position statement.
>
> +TruthMonger
>
>     dunno why the message was repeated at cyberpass --each of the 55
>     copies I received as of 20 minutes ago has exactly the same header
>     date from cyberpass.  that and one of them smoked the primary
>     mailbox with a couple hundred null characters.  hun.attila.org
>     was offline so it could not have generated the extra messages --so
>     where did they loop?  only the shadow knows. If it is something
>     by remote SMPT added on, I apologize for the inconvenience.
>
>     the image of my brain in "brain-lock" is apt enough for the reaction;
>     as for the flying pig and Hell freezes over --that too. Denning is
>     still Denning, and maybe she's just angling for more shill money
>     before she gets back on the track.
>
>     yes, if Clinton ever vetos a bill just because it violats the
>     Constitution, I probably would be gone....

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....