MAKE BIG REPUTATION CAPITAL !!!

Huge Cajones Remailer nobody at huge.cajones.com
Mon Apr 28 17:27:49 PDT 1997

Hello Mr. C. Punk,
  We all get junk email promising instant riches if we send away our
hard-earned dollars to a total stranger who promises us outrageous
returns on our investment. So why aren't we all rich beyond our wildest
dreams?
  The answer is simple -- GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE WITH THE FREE MARKET!

  The Federal Treasury only prints so much hard currency, thus limiting
the amount of available funds for the citizens to invest in Multi-Level
Marketing schemes. Therefore, in the long run, all of these efforts are
doomed to failure.
  Now, however, thanks to the cutting edge technology of Reputation
Capital Enterprises, Inc., all government interference has been bypassed
and citizens such as yourself can now be offered a MLM OPPORTUNITY which
is unlimited in scope.
  Now you can increase your REPUTATION CAPITAL by leaps and bounds, by
simply investing a small portion of it in this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, which
is initially being offered to only those few individuals who already
have a modicum of RC to invest.

  Just listen to what a few select individuals have to say about how
the REPUTATION CAPITAL MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME has changed their
lives for the better:

Jim Bell:
  "My reputation capital had sunk so low that even when I was persecuted
by the government, I didn't get any support from my fellow anarchists.
  "They all said I was a fucking 'loon' and tried to distance themselves
from me, so that my problems wouldn't reflect badly on themselves.
  "Now, thanks to the RC MLM SCHEME, my Reputation Capital has increased
to such a degree that the IRS tells me they'll just trust me to file
proper returns in the future, even if I claim large rebates, and my
fellow cypherpunks are fighting over who will get to provide me with
free lodging, food, and alcoholic beverages during my visit to the
Bay Area cypherpunks meetings."

Rapid Wombat:
  "It's not easy being a marsupial. When you can't walk upright, people
tend to discount your thoughts and opinions, no matter how well you
present them.
  "Thanks to the RC MLM SCHEME, however, I now have people from around
the world who consult me as to what kind of wine goes with insects and
small larvae."

Dr. Dimitri Vulis KOTM:
  "I was once reviled by all -- my posts were canceled from Usenet, I
was being unsubscribed from mailing lists, and my ASCII art was sent
to the trash bin without a second thought.
  "Thanks to the RC MLM SCHEME my gratuitous insults are now considered
a badge of honor, and I receive constant requests for digitally signed
ASCII art works, which are now receiving recognition as a reputable art
form.
  "I even receive private email from Gilmore <spit> and Sameer <fart>,
begging me to let them suck my cock."

Tim C. May:
  "Of course, I wrote about this back in the early '50's, before many
of you were even born. That's why I have so goddamn much Reputation
Capital piled up in my basement, next to the boxes of AK-47's.
  "If you took advantage of the RC MLM SCHEME, then you, too, could
write long, rambling posts to the cypherpunks list going on endlessly
about syphlitic philosophers like Nietzsche, and nobody would dare
question whether the post was off-topic."

Kent Crispin:
  "I don't have a brain in my head, and I live in an intellectual ivory
tower where I can comfortably avoid any issues which have to do with
the niggardly details of real life.
  "Thanks to the RC MLM SCHEME, however, my Reputation Capital has
soared so high that people respond to my posts as if I really had a
brain and my posts contained sufficient content that they were actually
worth replying to."

  ACT TODAY, and you can increase your REPUTATION CAPITAL to the point
where people will take your ideas, no matter how half-baked they are,
seriously, and respond to your posts as if you weren't just another
hopeless loser with too much time on his or her hands, trying
desperately
to act as if your ideas and opinions are worthy of reading, let alone
considering.

  To begin your journey to REPUTATION CAPITAL RICHES, just send an email
to the addresses below, signifying that you consider this person to be
a recognized, hallowed authority on everything under the sun, and some
things that aren't.
  Within days, you will receive a plentiful plethora of pithy
episticles,
deeming you to be a person of consummate reputation, worthy of the
utmost respect for your ideas and opinions.

#1 - alec at abraxis.com
#2 - aga at dhp.com
#3 - alan at ctrl-alt-del.com

Reputation Monger