Texas declares war...

Jeremiah A Blatz jer+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 23 23:46:38 PDT 1997

Bill Stewart <stewarts at ix.netcom.com> writes:
> At 07:55 PM 4/23/97 -0400, Robert Hettinga wrote:
<snip>
> ><http://www.overland.net/~embthert/em03019.html>
>
> Does anybody have a mirror of this site?
> I'm getting no response to http or even ping.

As of 4/24 2:42 AM I could see it from the andrew.cmu.edu domain. In
case you can't get it, the html (no images) should be available via:
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/andrew/usr/jer/www/texas.txt>. This
mirroring does not constitute agreement with the contensts of the
file, blah, blah, blah. (Hell, I didn't even read it all.)

Jer

"standing on top of the world/ never knew how you never could/ never knew
 why you never could live/ innocent life that everyone did" -Wormhole