Introducing newbies to encryption (was: Re: anonymous credit)

Eric Nystrom enystrom at aurora.nscee.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:35:01 PDT 1997

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997 ichudov at algebra.com wrote:

> > secure email.  Is there an offline mail reader for standard Unix systems
> > that would run on a platform like you describe?
>
> Yes, there is one.

Okay, what is it, what are the requirements, where do I find it, does it
require special Unix software (and if so, what is that, and where do I
find it too)?

-Eric

--
Thus the time may have come to abandon the cool, measured language of
technical reports -- all that talk of "perturbations" and "surprises" and