APRIL BAY AREA CYPHERPUNKS MEETING

Jim Bell jimbell at pacifier.com
Sun Apr 13 15:45:23 PDT 1997

At 02:32 4/10/97 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
>The April Bay Area Cypherpunks Meeting will be held jointly with the
>Clan MacDude Back To The Beach party, April 12 at Bonny Doon Beach.
>( www.macdude.org , http://www.macdude.org/aprbeach.htm for event
>description.)
>Among other things, John Randolph was planning to do a
>Great Wall of Fire with his leftover moving boxes, and various
>other cypherpunks are part of the Glorious Clan, which is a generally
>silly organization.

While I couldn't make it this time, I'd be interested in showing up for the
next Bay area meeting if somebody could provide transportation to/from the
airport/train-station/bus-station.  A place to crash for a night would be a
big plus.

Anyone volunteering to help will get "Jim Bell" autographs.  Might be worth
something some day...   ("Get them while I can still give them"!)

Jim Bell
jimbell at pacifier.com