How to IGNORE massive To: and Cc: spams

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Apr 13 12:00:14 PDT 1997

ichudov at algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:

> [this is only of interest to UNIX(tm) users. Windows users, please ignore]

I suspect that a typical Windows user with a POP account usually has a unix
account and a home directory (although its shell may be /etc/false or some
such); he may be able to ftp to it and create a .forward file pointing
to procmail, who will look at the incoming mail before passing on to his
PPP. I don't really know shit about this, so don't flame me if this
doesn't work. :-)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM