Kent Crispin-Baker

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Tue Apr 8 18:31:39 PDT 1997

On Tue, Apr 08, 1997 at 04:10:04PM -0500, null at myemail.net wrote:
> Kent Crispin wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 07, 1997 at 07:24:03PM -0600, Toto wrote:
> > >   So, now Kent is volunteering to testify to the fact that Jim Bell is
> > > an NSA shill. (and still seems ashamed of his .gov address)
> >
> > Just so you know, Toto, .gov informs me it doesn't want there to be
> > the slightest possibility of anyone thinking I am speaking for it.
> >

> Amazing that they notified you right after I made note
> of it, isn't it?

No, they notified me years ago.  The fact that it was noticed on this
list reminded me that I had been lax.

Just to be absolutely clear on this, everything you see from me is my
personal opinion.  I do not speak for any government agency.

> > And the part about Jim Bell being an NSA shill? I am not volunteering
> > to testify to anything, but your are the *second* person to say
> > something about it, so it *must* be true.  And the part about the
> > statist agenda?  That must be true too, since you quoted it.
>
>   I think that they are confusing you with Hallam-Baker, who
> offered to testify against Bell in court.
>   This is an understandable error, since even a modicum of
> traffic analysis shows that you work in concert with one
> another.

Ask me if I care.

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent at songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...