Please donate to Sean Fein whenever Hallam-Baker posts to this list

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Tue Apr 8 17:10:02 PDT 1997

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk writes:

> > >You may have put your own life at risk. The IRA is not the only
> > >terrorist group in Ireland, its opponents make a point of assasinating
> > >anyone who openly supports IRA activities.
> > >
> > >	Phill.
>
> Oh dear Dimitri, I do hope Phill hasn`t frightened you *too* much ;-)

Not at all - he just reaffirmed my conviction that the IRA is right.

> > Paul, or someone in U.K. -
> > I'd like to donate $1 to the IRA every time Hallam-Baker posts to
> > this mailing list.  Can someone please tell me a convenient way
> > to send them donations?  Thank you very much.
>
> I would say you were probably best to send a $1 donation for each
> post to Sinn Fein, the "legitimate" political wing of the IRA which
> claims not to condone their violent actions but is, in fact, a
> conduit for IRA funding. I don`t know their address but if you do a
> web search in UK polotics for Sinn Fein you should find them pretty
> easily. They may also be a good site to run an AP bot from ;-)

That's an excellent suggestion!  Thank you very much, Paul.

I found their web site at http://www.irlnet.com/sinnfein.
They have a little electronic commerce page - if you have
ssh, you can order a cool Bobby Sands T-shirt and pay with
your Visa or MasterCard.

OK, I hereby pledge to snail-mail $1 cash to:

     Friends of Sinn F\'ein
     510 C St NE
     Washington, DC 20002

Every time Hallam-Baker posts to this mailing list.
I urge other list members to do likewise.
You will be supporting a just cause.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM