Kent Crispin-Baker

null at myemail.net null at myemail.net
Tue Apr 8 14:10:31 PDT 1997

Kent Crispin wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 07, 1997 at 07:24:03PM -0600, Toto wrote:
> > Kent Crispin wrote:
> > >
> > > In fact, a case could be made for
> > > considering Jim Bell as a NSA shill.

> >   So, now Kent is volunteering to testify to the fact that Jim Bell is
> > an NSA shill. (and still seems ashamed of his .gov address)

> Just so you know, Toto, .gov informs me it doesn't want there to be
> the slightest possibility of anyone thinking I am speaking for it.

  Amazing that they notified you right after I made note
of it, isn't it?

> And the part about Jim Bell being an NSA shill? I am not volunteering
> to testify to anything, but your are the *second* person to say
> something about it, so it *must* be true.  And the part about the
> statist agenda?  That must be true too, since you quoted it.

  I think that they are confusing you with Hallam-Baker, who
offered to testify against Bell in court.
  This is an understandable error, since even a modicum of
traffic analysis shows that you work in concert with one
another.

> --
> Kent Crispin
> kent at songbird.com
  [ And, lest we forget: kc at llnl.gov ]

TruthMonger

 This Anonymous email has been relayed by http://www.MyEmail.net/
 MyEmail.Net is a free anonymous mailing service. No records indicating
 the identity of person(s) who originated this message are retrieved
 electronically, or as a requirement to submit. Your email address can
 be blocked to prevent further contact from this service, please refer
 to the URL above for instructions on how to do so.