Feds reading this list, Jim Bell, and threats

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Apr 6 20:22:55 PDT 1997

snow <snow at smoke.suba.com> writes:

> The Limey Apologist said:
> > > At 1:51 PM -0600 4/4/97, null at myemail.net wrote:
> > them as a sovereign nation that was the spark to the flame. Try
> > reading "Lies my teacher told me" sometime.
> > Given that the American revolution institutionalised slavery and
>
> 	I think slavery was an institution long before the White Man
> came to the New World. If I remember correctly, slavery wasn't outlaws
> in england until long after the United States was a soverign contry.

A couple of weeks ago I and the family were in Washington DC and we
dropped by the Museum of Natural History in the Mall. It's almost
as cool at the Museum of Natural History in NYC. One of the things
I noticed was a special "braining club" used by the Pacific North
West indians. As some readers may know, PNW indians did not believe
in accumulating wealth.  Rather, they tried to build "reputation
capital" (a la Timmy May) by conspiciously destroying wealth in
ceremonies known as "potlatch". One indian would, say, publicly
burn 10 sacks of grain. Another would try to outdo him by publicly
burning 20 sacks of grain. (Somehow, this sounds like Cypherpunks.)

Now, one of the ways indians showed off their wealth was by
killing their slaves during the potlatches using this braining club.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM